view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
NOCO Boost Max 6250A 12V 24V Ultrasafe Lithium-Ion Jump Starter
Sale Price: $1,799.95
Free Semi-Rugged Protective Case Included!
Product InformationStore Part Number: GB500
The NOCO GB500 Boost Max is the next generation of portable lithium jump starters. Engineered from the ground up, the Boost Max is one of the most powerful and innovative jump starters on the market. Designed for both 12-volt and 24-volt gas and diesel engines in 45.0 Liters high-displacement vehicles and equipment, the Boost Max is 400-percent smaller and lighter than its closest lead-acid equivalent. This jump starter features their patented safety protection for spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, as well as the confidence to power your favorite devices ranging from smartphones to tire pumps.
What’s in The Box
- GB500 Lithium Battery Jump Starter
- Boost Max 24-Inch 2/0 AWG Connectors
- 56-Watt XGC4 Power Adapter
- 12-Volt Female Plug
- 12-Volt Male Plug
- 12-Volt 2-Foot XGC Cable
- Protective Carrying Case
- Power Cables: Type A (North America), Type G-UK, Type I-AU, Type C-EU.
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Compact, yet powerful 12V and 24V lithium jump starter rated at 6250 Amps it can jump start gasoline and diesel engines up to 45-liters.
- Patented safety protection with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection that allows it to connect to any battery safely.
- Multi-Functional - It's not just a lithium jump starter but also a portable power bank for recharging smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices.
- A high-intensity 2,200 lumen LED worklight with 7 light modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe.
- Designed for both gas and diesel engines up to Class 8+/CE high-displacement vehicles, equipment, trucks and more.
- Warranty One (1) Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.25 x 8.2 x 6.4 in
- Weight: 19 lb
- Shipping Weight: 25 lb
- Internal Battery: Lithium Ion
- Jump Voltage: 12V & 24V Lead Acid Battery Systems
- Peak Current Rating: 6250 A
- Model: GB500
- Manufacturer: NOCO
- Housing Protection: IP65 Rating (w/Ports Closed)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C (-22ºF) to +50°C (122ºF)
- Charging Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Recharging Time: 6-8 hr
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Manufacturer Part #: GB500
- Made In: China