Info that just doesn't fit into our other categories, but still good stuff.
- Fuel Treatments. Why Bother?More and more lately there has been a lot of talk about long term fuel storage and preservation. There are many situations where fuel storage and restoration need to be considered, like when equipment is put into storage more than a couple weeks, such as RV's, motorcycles, boats, classic cars, etc. read more
- OK, Who's Got Gas? Fuel, That Is.The first thing you must understand about today's fuels is that the environment is the first consideration and the engine performance comes second. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) plays a heavy hand in today's Gasoline and Diesel fuels development. read more
- PRI-G FAQ and Dramatic BenefitsBy comparison, gasoline today is initially much cleaner than gasoline sold 10 or 20 years ago when it is first produced. However, today’s fuels are less stable today because they are produced through cracking processes versus the less efficient “straight-run” processes used years ago. As a result, today’s fuels deteriorate at much faster rates - resulting in excessive carbon build-up in your engine. Given the varying length of time it takes for fuel to be consumed after refining, it is wise to freshen fuels every tank full with PRI-G to ensure maximum combustion and performance. read more
- Cooling TutorialYears ago environmental required cleaner burning engines and thus engine operating temperatures were raised in order to reduce exhaust emissions. Today's engines run on the borderline of overheating.
We have found that many people neglect their cooling systems until it becomes a costly problem. A properly maintained cooling system will provide excellent service for many years. There is more to maintenance than just changing the antifreeze every two years. Little things like replacing hoses and keeping the air flow clean and unobstructed are also very important. read more
- Lubrication TutorialThere are a lot of options available when it comes to lubricants. We have mineral based (oil that comes from the ground), blends, a combination of mineral and synthetic, and full synthetic. We use these lubricants in engines, transmissions, gear cases, and hydraulics. read more
- PRI-D FAQ and Dramatic BenefitsGiven the fact that literally thousands of fuel additives are offered on the market, engine manufacturers have no way of monitoring or testing the claims of so many products - making it difficult to determine specific products that are safe to use. However, PRI chemistry does not alter any fuel specifications issued by engine manufacturers - specifications by which manufacturers judge whether or not a particular fuel affects safe engine operation. PRI has been safely used in thousands of engine types. read more
- Cost Benefit RatioBecause of their initial industrial intent, all of the liquid chemistry products we offer are very concentrated. We have found most ‘off the shelf’ automotive consumer products are diluted for retail sales. Can you tell which one will give you more value for you money? read more
- Sponsoring The Funky ChickenThis year, we are proud to be sponsoring a race that's held every year at the Big K Ranch in Elkton, Oregon. This is round #5 of the AMA Western Hare Scrambles, hosted by Emerald Trail Riders Association [ETRA]. The event will take place on June 16-17, 2012. Saturday will consist of races from the AMA National Youth Hare Scrambles, plus the B and C adult classes. The rest of the AMA National Hare Scrambles and the Pro and A classes will tear it up on Sunday. The best racers from all over the West Coast will be there, with over 300 racers expected. read more