The PulseTech 12V ERV Unit was designed to restore and maintain the normal loss of 12v lead acid batteries on emergency rescue and law enforcement vehicles with high parasitic drain without access to electrical power. Rated at 450 mA, the PulseTech SolarPulse 12V ERV UNIT charges, maintains and desulfates any type of 12- volt lead-acid battery system including AGM (maintenance-free), flooded cell, gel cell and VRLA. The 12V ERV unique rectangular plastic-coated solar panel is designed to fit on any light bar. It withstands weather, age, bumps and knocks.
The uniquely designed SolarPulse solar panels are made of highly efficient monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, encapsulated with a clear polyurethane plastic coating (instead of a breakable glass coating), and mounted on a laminated aluminum substrate back plate that is 1/4" thick. This makes the panel virtually indestructible, impervious to weather and resistant to damage. PulseTech’s higher efficiency, higher quality monocrystalline silicone cells pack more power per square inch and have a longer life than standard amorphous “thin film” cells. That means you can get the power you need in a sturdier, smaller-sized solar panel.Excellent for maintaining larger 12 volt batteries, average of 1.8 to 2.7 Amp of trickle charger per sunny day.
- Works on ANY 12V lead-acid battery (VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded cell)
- Peak Output Current 450 mA.
- Provides approximately 1.8 to 2.7 Amps a day (dependent on sunlight conditions).
- Supplied with unterminated wires for simple installation without connector removal
- Commercial-grade crystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt than and twice as efficient as typical panels
- Restores and maintains the normal loss of battery power on seldom-used vehicles and equipment
- Patented Pulse Technology circuit continuously desulfates batteries as it charges
- Reverse polarity protected
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty