The Solarland SLP180S-12 is a 12v 180-Watt High-Efficiency PERC Technology Monocrystalline Framed PV Solar Panel. This PV module uses high-efficiency PERC Technology Monocrystalline Solar Cells enabling the solar panel to produce more energy than a conventional solar panel. PERC solar cells have an extra layer within the backside of the solar cell thereby enabling the sun's rays to reflect into the solar cell where it can collect more of the sun's energy.
The SLP180S-12 is capable of outputting 37 to 55 amps a day dependent in good sunlight conditions. A 180-watt module is great for most application that have a DC amperage draw below 18.5 amps a day in winter and 27.5 amps a day in summer*. When used in such application the panel can effectively output enough energy to cover the daily draw and still recover the battery from a bad weather day.
This unit ships with 2.9 feet cables with MC4 connectors, a sealed junction box, and a 10-year 90% output warranty. A solar controller is required to improve charging efficiency, correctly charge batteries, and to prevent back-drain when sunlight is not present.*Most solar application are unique, so estimates provided may not fit all customers circumstances. BatteryStuff.com does not take responsibility for sizing solar systems. Customers are responsible for sizing their own solar system.
- 9.26 Amps output
- 37 to 55 amps a day output (dependent on light conditions)
- 2.9 ft. of output cable to MC-4 connector
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output.
- Heavy-duty anodized frames.
- High transparent low-iron, tempered glass.
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
- 5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship, 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output, 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output