The Solarland 12v 5-watt solar panel is a high-efficiency polycrystalline PV module that outputs a maximum of 0.29 amps in direct sunlight. The SLP005-12R has 36 cells encased in a heavy-duty anodized frame and comes with 10 feet of output cable with ring connectors.
The Solarland SLP005 makes an excellent solar trickle charger. It is often used to charge 12-volt batteries for telemetry, electric fences, automatic feeders, and electric gates or maintain small batteries with little to no parasitic draw.
This SLP005-12R comes with 10 feet of cord, an inline 3 amp diode, a sealed junction box, and a 25-year power output warranty. A solar controller is recommended to improve charging efficiency and protect batteries.* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- 1.5 to 2.5 Amps a day output (dependent on light conditions)
- Nominal 12 V DC for standard output.
- Heavy-duty anodized frames provides for easy mounting.
- High transparent, low-iron, tempered glass.
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail, and snow load.
- Quality aesthetic appearance.
- Limited warranty: 2-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship; 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output; 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output
- 10-foot output cable