10 Watt Thin Solar Battery Charger
The cell strings are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) with stainless steel substrate. They make excellent trickle chargers and small motor power supplies. The 10 watt module is great for powering fans and fountain pumps, charging 24 volt batteries for telemetry, or for battery maintenance. This unit comes with 10 feet of cord, a sealed junction box complete with blocking diode, and a 5 year output warranty. A solar controller is recommended to improve charging efficiency.
Lou Manfredini from the Today Show offers ways to maintain your yard while being green. Learn about mowers that can be charged with this solar panel to save on electricity and help the earth. Read the article and view the video.* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- 24 V to 34.6 V DC peak power
- 0.29 A output
- 1.25 A to 2.0 A a day output (dependent on light conditions)
- Warranty power output 5 years, workmanship and materials 1 year
- Four perimeter holes allow versatile mount applications
- 17.5 x 10.5 x .3
- 10 foot of output cable
- Panel weight is only 4.5 lb