The PulseTech SP-24PSC is a 24v 6.3 Watt Battery Solar Charger and Maintainer. The SolarPulse SP-24PSC (735x333) is meant to maintain 24v lead acid batteries including: Flooded, AGM, and Gel Cell batteries. The compact virtually indestructable panel measures 9" x 12" and is only 1/8" thick! The stainless steel design makes this module "unbreakable", resistant to vibrations, debris, and natural weather elements. The SP-24PSC has an output of 225 mAh in direct sun.
The 24V-PRU Control Box (Pulse Receptacle Unit) is a modified PowerPulse 24 volt circuit board designed to allow current to flow through it from the solar panel attached. The PRU provides pulsing across 2, 4, or 6 batteries in series parallel. The PRU will only pulse the batteries when the solar panel is exposed to sunlight. The PRU does not pull any energy from the batteries.Excellent for maintaining 24 volt batteries in series, average of 0.9 to 1.35 amps of trickle charger per sunny day.
- Maximum Outputs 225 mA - Approximately 0.9 to 1.35 amps a day output (dependent on light conditions)
- Charges and desulfates 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems, which may extend battery life up to three times!
- Works with flooded, AGM, gel and VRLA lead-acid batteries
- Restores and maintains the normal loss of battery power on seldom-used vehicles and equipment
- Patented Pulse Technology circuit continuously desulfates batteries as it charges
- Commercial-grade crystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt than and twice as efficient as typical panels
- Blinking LED indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working
- Lugs connect directly to the battery terminals
- Safe, reliable and weatherproof
- One-Year Limited Warranty