view large photo
Morning Star 12v 25 Amp Dual Battery Solar Controller SSDuo-25RM
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
This item is sold only as a kit, and includes SunSaver Duo Controller, Remote meter with 30’ connector wire, mounting screws and instruction manuals.
Product InformationStore Part Number: SSDuo-25RM
MorningStar two battery solar controller with temperature sensor and remote digital meter. This Kit is Ideal for any battery system that has two independent battery banks, or two batteries that are used for different purposes. The SunSaver Duo will independently charge both house and engine batteries, with priority user setable. Choose between a 50/50, and a 90/10 split in charging value. This feature is easily programable by the end user, and can be easily switched. The included digital remote meter displays digitial and pictoral system information, including state of charge, ambient temperature at controller, and available solar power in amps. Digital display is backlit for easy viewing. Will work on panel systems up to 25 amps.
- • TWO BATTERY SYSTEM CHARGING Solar charge current is shared between the two batteries based on a user selectable priority.
- • PROVIDES USEFULL INFORMATION The remote meter and LED's display system status data and any system errors. Customs icons and back lighting make the meter easy to read and understand
- • LOWER OVERALL COST Two battery charging eliminates the added cost of two seperate solar charging systems and the need for isolation between the batteries
- • EASY TO INSTALL The controller is installed near the batteries using the clearly labeled large wire terminals. The remote meter may be mounted in the wall or on the wall using the included frame. This kit also includes the meter wiring with RJ-11 connector
- • LONGER BATTERY LIFE Four stage series PWM pulse charging and temperature compensation increases the useful life of the batteries being charged.
- • EXTENSIVE ELECTONIC PROTECTION The controller will not be damaged by wiring mistakes made during installation. There are no fuses to replace, and the controller will automatically reset in the event of a wiring error.
- • HIGHLY RELIABLE Epoxy encapsulation protects sthe controller against dust and high humidity. Efficient electronics and a conservative thermal design allow the ocntroller to operate reliably at higher temperatures.
This all inclusive package is everything you need between your solar panel and your battery. Even includes mounting screws! *Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 25 A
- Desulphation Pulse: 300 Hz
- Float Voltage: 13.7 V
- Power Requirements: .025 A
- Manufacturer: Morning Star
- Maximum Input Current: 25 A
- Equalization Voltage: 14.6 V
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: 1 V
- Temperature Compensation: Range -30° to +60° C
- Regulatory Approval: CE
- Manufacturer Part #: SSDuo-25RM
- Made In: Taiwan
Reviews and Ratings
Manuals & Tutorials
Order Line: 1-800-362-5397
M–F 6am–5pm PST
Tech Help: 541-474-4421
276 Tech Way, Suite A
Grants Pass, OR 97526