view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Pulse Tech 12v On-Board Desulfator Power Pulse PP12L
Sale Price: $38.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: PP12L
Designed Especially For Frequently-Charged 12-Volt Battery Systems.
Selected as a Top 50 Product by Automotive Engineering magazine, the 12-Volt PowerPulse is designed to ensure maximum battery performance on single 12-volt lead-acid batteries. It also works on two or three 12-volt batteries connected in parallel. This unit is ideal for virtually any kind of vehicle or equipment that is charged on a regular basis, including cars, over-the-road trucks, delivery trucks, boats, emergency vehicles, generators and much more. It comes with lugs that connect directly to the battery terminals.
PowerPulse is not a charger. It’s a performance device designed to help batteries charge faster and provide maximum performance and power. This patented unit uses our revolutionary ReNew-IT Pulse Technology™ to safely prevent the main cause of battery problems and failure: sulfation buildup on lead-acid battery plates. Used extensively by consumers and the U.S. Military worldwide for fifteen years, this technology has been scientifically proven by two major universities to make batteries work harder and last longer than you ever thought possible.
PowerPulse can be powered in two different ways. When the battery is being charged — either by an onboard charger or a separate charging system — it will use the charging current as a power source. The rest of the time it uses a small portion of the battery’s own energy so it is working 24-hours a day. The PowerPulse system can also be used together with an existing charging system. In fact, it will work even faster and stronger. This means batteries can be both charged and desulfated at the same time. #PP12L
- Ensures peak battery performance by eliminating the main cause of lead-acid battery problems and failure — sulfation buildup on the battery plates.
- Increases battery life span up to three times longer.
- Provides greater charge acceptance so batteries recharge faster and with better quality.
- Works with all conventional flooded lead-acid batteries and sealed “maintenance-free” batteries, including Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA), Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) and gel cell.
- Includes an LED light that indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working.
- Safe, reliable, and weatherproof.
*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4 x 1.75 x 1 in
- Weight: .5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb
- Minimum Voltage: 9.5v
- Maximum Voltage: 34v
- Manufacturer: Pulse Tech
- DC Input Current: 10 mA
- Desulphation Pulse: 3.26 MHz
- Enclosure: Fiber Glass Composite
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: PP12L
- UPC: 850444004467