view large photo
PulseTech SolarPulse 24v 6.3 Watt Battery Solar Charger Maintainer
Sale Price: $247.95
Product InformationStore Part Number: SP-24PSC
The PulseTech SP-24PSC is a 24v 6.3 Watt Battery Solar Charger and Maintainer. The SolarPulse SP-24PSC (735x333) is meant to maintain 24v lead acid batteries including: Flooded, AGM, and Gel Cell batteries. The compact virtually indestructable panel measures 9" x 11" and is only 1/8" thick! The stainless steel design makes this module "unbreakable", resistant to vibrations, debris, and natural weather elements. The SP-24PSC has an output of 225 mAh in direct sun.
The 24V-PRU Control Box (Pulse Receptacle Unit) is a modified PowerPulse 24 volt circuit board designed to allow current to flow through it from the solar panel attached. The PRU provides pulsing across 2, 4, or 6 batteries in series parallel. The PRU will only pulse the batteries when the solar panel is exposed to sunlight. The PRU does not pull any energy from the batteries.
- Maximum Outputs 225 mA - Approximately 0.9 to 1.35 amps a day output (dependent on light conditions)
- Charges and desulfates 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems, which may extend battery life up to three times!
- Works with flooded, AGM, gel and VRLA lead-acid batteries
- Restores and maintains the normal loss of battery power on seldom-used vehicles and equipment
- Patented Pulse Technology circuit continuously desulfates batteries as it charges
- Commercial-grade crystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt than and twice as efficient as typical panels
- Blinking LED indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working
- Lugs connect directly to the battery terminals
- Safe, reliable and weatherproof
- One-Year Limited Warranty
Excellent for maintaining 24 volt batteries in series, average of 0.9 to 1.35 amps of trickle charger per sunny day.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11 x 9 x 0.125 in
- Weight: 1.95 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Maximum Power Output, Continuous: 6 W, 225 mA
- Model: SP-24PSC
- Manufacturer: Pulse Tech
- Rated Power: 6.3 W
- Output Voltage: 24v
- Operating Voltage: 28 V
- Operating Current: 225 mA
- Manufacturer Part #: 735X333
- Made In: India