- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc. (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Battery AG-801
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Battery AG-801).
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes pre 1990's you need to update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator.)
- There is no BMS in the SMALL CASE Batteries, only Balance Charging. They are for closed course use only.
- Not for use in Passenger Cars or Street use Automobiles.
- Not for use with PWC (Personal Watercraft).
- Do not use this battery in extreme high heat areas such as oil bags, next to headers, or areas that do not allow air flow to reduce heat.
view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Antigravity Batteries AG-401 12v 120 CA Small Case Lithium Battery
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Estimated 2-5 Business Days with UPS Ground. Lithium Batteries are only charged to 30% of capacity. When you receive this battery it may need to be charged. This is the battery charger we recommend for this battery: OptiMATE Lithium TM-471.
Product InformationStore Part Number: AG-401
The AG-401 is the smallest battery in the Antigravity Batteries line-up, and the most compact lightweight Lithium motorsport battery available. Ideal for performance applications where you need extreme weight loss, space saving, and extreme power.
The ultra lightweight AG-401 battery, at a minuscule 4.25 x 1.25 x 3.75 inches (LxWxH to top of terminals), offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. The Antigravity AG-401 is best used for Performance applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. It weighs only 1 lb yet it can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters. This Lithium motorcycle battery is also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available (great for racers and custom builders).
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- No highly toxic materials like Acids or Lead.
- No fluids to leak and damage the vehicle.
- 3-Year Warranty
Per Antigravity Inc.: Pre 1990's and earlier applications must update the charging system to a modern solid-state voltage regulator. Damaged or excessively old voltage regulators can over-charge and damage lithium batteries, which can cause smoking, a fire, or melting of battery. This is NOT a fault of the battery!
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.25 x 1.75 x 3.75 in
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3.0 lb
- C.A.: 120
- Model: AG-401
- Manufacturer: Antigravity Batteries
- Battery Polarity:
- Amp/Hr: 6 AH (PbEq)
- Watt/Hr: 29.44 WH
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: AG-401
- UPC: 639713372694
- Made In: USA