The AG-401 is the smallest battery in the Antigravity Batteries line-up, and the most compact lightweight Lithium motorsport battery available. Ideal for performance applications where you need extreme weight loss, space saving, and extreme power.
The ultra lightweight AG-401 battery, at a minuscule 4.25 x 1.25 x 3.75 inches (LxWxH to top of terminals), offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. The Antigravity AG-401 is best used for Performance applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. It weighs only 1 lb yet it can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters. This Lithium motorcycle battery is also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc. (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Battery AG-801
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Battery AG-801).
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes pre 1990's you need to update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator.)
- There is no BMS in the SMALL CASE Batteries, only Balance Charging. They are for closed course use only.
- Not for use in Passenger Cars or Street use Automobiles.
- Not for use with PWC (Personal Watercraft).
- Do not use this battery in extreme high heat areas such as oil bags, next to headers, or areas that do not allow air flow to reduce heat.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available (great for racers and custom builders).
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- No highly toxic materials like Acids or Lead.
- No fluids to leak and damage the vehicle.
- 3-Year Warranty