view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Soneil 6v 2 Amp Constant Charge Smart Charger SON604CC
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Product InformationStore Part Number: SON604CC
Soneil’s Battery Charger transforms the 115 VAC into 6 VDC at about 100,000 Hz (1667 times faster than conventional charger), which requires a much smaller transformer and this results in a unit of smaller size, low weight and improved efficiency. The 604CC uses sophisticated electronic circuitry with microchips. All present day computers use switch-mode technology. Each Soneil 6 volt 2 amp ships with one each quick disconnect ring set and alligator clips.
Multi Stage charging cycle
Stage 1: Deep Discharge Charging Pulse Mode
The Charger starts charging at 0.5V and give pulse current up to 5V. This has effect of removing loose sulphation formed during deep discharge state of the battery.
Stage 2: Constant Current Mode (CC)
The charger changes to constant current 2A. When the battery voltage reaches to 7.3 V, the charging stage changes from (CC) Constant Current to CV (Constant Voltage) mode.
Stage 3: Constant Voltage Mode (CV)
The charger holds the battery at 7.3 V and the current slowly reduces. When the current reaches at 0.5 C (C= Battery Capacity), this point called the Switching Point. The Switching Point is one of the great features of this battery charger that it can adjust the current automatically according to the battery capacity. Other chargers without microprocessors are not capable to adjust the current automatically.
Stage 4: Standby Voltage Mode
The charger maintains the battery voltage at 6.9V and current slowly reduces to zero. Charger can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
If the battery voltage drops to 6.0V, the charger changes from any mode to Constant Current mode and restart charging. The charging cycle will go through Stage 2 to Stage 4.
This charger ships with two types of quick disconnect connectors; alligator clips and ring terminals.
- Automatic Cut Off and then True Float. Can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
- Suitable for U.S., Canada, other 115 VAC countries and Japan (100 VAC).
- Totally Automatic Switch-Mode Constant Current Battery Charger.
- Suitable for Sealed (AGM) and Wet Lead Acid Batteries.
- Input 115 VAC (range 90 VAC to 132 VAC) (47-63 Hz).
- Six (6) foot lead set from charger to quick disconnect
- Two color LED to indicate charge status.
- Meets FCC Class B.
- Optimal 3 Step Charging
- Built-in Mode Indicators
- Spark Free Hook Up
- Demand Sensing
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Line Regulation
- Thermal Protection
- 2 Years Warranty
Ideal for maintaining 6 volt batteries in the 3 to 50 amp hour range. Also an excellent charger for larger battery systems on stand-by. *Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5 x 2.25 x 1.5 in
- Weight: .8 lb
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 2 A
- Absorption Voltage: 7.3 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 47 to 63 Hz
- Manufacturer: Soneil
- AC Input Volts Range: 90 to 132 VAC
- Float Current: Variable
- Float Voltage: 6.9 V
- Charge Reset: Battery Voltage Threshold: 6 V
- Output Banks: 1
- Regulatory Approval: UL and cUL
- Manufacturer Part #: SON604CC