view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
P3 Solar 12v 30 Watt Military Grade Portable Charger Sunlinq-6
Sale Price: $503.95 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
If you intend to power a laptop computer with this panel, you will need additonal items. You will need: An auto/car adaptor to up convert the 12 volt output of this panel to the voltage that your laptop requires(check with your computer manufacturer), a solar controller with the correct hookups(GS12v7A), a small battery to act as a buffer to ‘clean up’ the power from the panel, and a female cigarette lighter adaptor that attaches to the battery. Only available now in solid black color.If you are unsure, call before you buy!
Product InformationStore Part Number: Sunlinq-6
The P3 is a military grade solar-energized power generator for mobile power needs. Incorporating solid state, thin-film, PowerFLEX™ solar technology, the P3 provides an excellent choice for situations that require lightweight, durable, silent power. Re-charge batteries, power communication equipment and mobile electronics, plus reduce the battery logistic challenge with the P3. It provides silent energy independence to the user. This portable flexible solar panel may not operate or charge certain electronic devices such as a laptop computer. Some portable electronic equipment batteries require higher voltage that the solar panel can supply. Please contact us with your specifications if you are uncertain about the application.
The P3 Portable Power Pack is used worldwide to provide users an alternate power generator for charging lead-acid, Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel-Metal-Hydride (NiMH) and Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries. The P3 will enable extended missions, provide energy security, restore power silently and can provide power for remote, portable surveillance equipment.
Accessories Included: 12.5ft SAE to SAE Extention Cable, SAE to Ring Connection, SAE to FCLA Receptacle, SAE to MCLA, SAE to 2.5mmID x 5.5mmOD BARREL PLUG , and SAE to 2.1mmID x 5.5mmOD BARREL PLUG.
- Attention Buyers: This foldable solar panel is rated to power 12 volt electronic devices; the electronic devices you wish to use may require adapters and other hardware to function properly. Please contact one of our tech people with your equipment specifications if you are uncertain about the application.
- Portable and lightweight (Folded Size 10.5 x 8.5 x 1.2)
- Available from 15 to 55 watts
- Tough rip-stop nylon backing
- 12 and 24 VDC rated products
- Weatherproof and UV resistant
- Anti-glint coating eliminates reflection
- Velcro pouch for cables and controllers
- Built-in reverse current diode protection
- SAE 2-prong water-resistant trailer plug
- Continues to power under cloudy/overcast skies
- Colors available in Desert Camo or Woodland Camo
- Powers field electronics; sensors, phones, radios, GPS, portable lighting, etc.
P3 Solar's Portable Power Packs are lightweight, foldable power sources for rugged, self-sustaining power. These military grade units use non-silicon based, CIGS (Copper Indium Galium di-Selinide) Technology and are made to take a beating. They'll even take a bullet hole and continue to function. CIGS Technology is also used in the space program. *Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 44 x 21 x .1 in
- Weight: 2.4 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Rated Power: 30 W
- Manufacturer: Global Solar Energy
- Operating Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Current: 1.5 A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18.8 V
- Short Circuit Current: 2.2 A
- Series Fuse Rating: 5 A
- Manufacturer Part #: P330watt