The Samlex MSK-90 is a 12v 90-Watt foldable solar charging kit. The kit features three foldable 30w solar panels stored in an insulated carrying case! Unzip the case, unfold the panels and legs, plug in and start charging.
The MSK-90 is excellent for camping and has a maximum output rating of 5.16 Amps an hour. In direct sunlight in a stationary position, this solar kit will have an average output rating of approximately 20 to 30 amps daily when aimed in a southern direction. It is possible to increase the solar input by rotating the solar panels as the sun moves throughout the day!
The Samlex MSK-90 captures the sun’s power without complicated installations, brackets, or electrical diagrams. Each Kit has a convenient insulated carrying case that protects the panels when stored.
Your Kit Includes:
- 3 x 30 W Solar Modules for charging 12 V Lead Acid Batteries
- 10 A Charge Controller
- Protective carrying case
- Main Cable Set: 14ft cable pre-wired to Charge Controller. Battery end has 2-Pole, 50A Mating Type Battery Connector and 10A fuse.
- Adapter Set 1: 2-Pole, 50A Mating Type Battery Connector to Battery Clamps, 2ft
- Adapter Set 2: 2-Pole, 50A Mating Type Battery Connector to 2 pin SAE Connector, 2ft
(Battery not included)
- Solar panel is pre-wired with battery clamps for a quick and easy connection, 16' cable
- 20 to 30 amps a day output (dependent on light conditions)
- Turn the panel a few times per day and increase charging by 30%
- Adjustable legs allow for maximum sun exposure
- Folding crystalline panels in anodized aluminum frames, won’t rust
- Built-in 10 A Charge Controller manages the charge to the battery and prevents overcharging
- For 12 V Lead Acid Batteries
- Includes protective carrying case
- ***NOTE: Battery is not included***