view large photo
Battery Equaliser 1 Gallon Bottle
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product must travel via Ground with an Estimated 2-6 Business Days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: BE128
The Problem ~ Internal Resistance & Sulfation
Lead acid batteries have changed very little in 70 years. From the initial application of the electrolyte, sulfation begins coating the lead plates causing internal resistance. Aging batteries lose overall performance and require increased maintenance (more water) and charging time. Sulfation will eventually choke out any electrical activity. Stored and inactive batteries accelerate the problem of sulfation, leading to REDUCED BATTERY LIFE.
The Solution ~ Reduces Resistance & Sulfation
A small amount of Battery Equaliser to each cell will mix with the existing electrolyte solution. The improved battery chemistry will dissolve existing sulfation and prevent new deposits from forming for years to come. Batteries will charge faster, hold a charge longer, reduce terminal corrosion and reduce gassing (water consumption). Follow normal battery maintenance and DOUBLE BATTERY LIFE WITH ONLY ONE TREATMENT
To use in: Cars, Trucks, Boats, RVs, and Forklifts.
- Dosage Formula Usage Chart
- 12 Volt Car Battery 1/2 oz. per cell
- 12 Volt Deep Cycle Battery 1 oz. per cell
- 6 Volt Car Battery 1 oz. per cell
- 6 Volt Golf Cart Battery 2 oz. per cell
- 12 Volt Large Truck Battery 2 oz, per cell (8HD or 8D)
- 24-36-48 Volt Forklift Battery 3 1/2 oz. per cell
- STN & 6TL Batteries For Military Use 1 oz. per cell
*Available within the Lower 48 United States and Canada only.
- Weight: 9.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 11 lb
- Model: BE128
- Manufacturer: Battery Equaliser
- Volume: 128 oz
- Manufacturer Part #: BE128
- Made In: USA