view large photo
PulseTech SolarPulse 12v 12 Watt Battery Solar Charger Maintainer
Sale Price: $184.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: SP-12
Replaces: SP-10 (Part# 735X310)
Rated at 750 mA, the PulseTech SolarPulse SP-12 (735x468) charges, maintains and desulfates any type of 12-volt lead-acid battery system including AGM (maintenance-free), flooded cell, gel cell and VRLA. The SP-12 solar charger and maintainer is designed to keep up to four lead-acid batteries connected in parallel in peak condition. It utilizes PulseTech’s unrivaled solar charging system combined with a patented optimized high-frequency pulsing circuit to ensure batteries always start and release maximum power when needed no matter how long they’ve been sitting unused. Patented Pulse Technology extends battery life up to 3 times.
The uniquely designed SolarPulse solar panels are made of highly efficient monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, encapsulated with a clear polyurethane plastic coating (instead of a breakable glass coating), and mounted on a laminated aluminum substrate back plate that is less than 1 ⁄4" thick. This makes the panel virtually indestructible, impervious to weather and resistant to damage. PulseTech’s higher efficiency, higher quality monocrystalline silicone cells pack more power per square inch and have a longer life than standard amorphous “thin film” cells. That means you can get the power you need in a sturdier, smaller-sized solar panel.
- Works on ANY 12V lead-acid battery (VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded cell)
- Peak Output Current 750 mA.
- Provides approximately 3 to 4.5 Amps a day (dependent on sunlight conditions).
- Keeps up to 4 batteries connected in parallel in peak condition!
- Maintains batteries at full state of charge
- Dramatically reduces jumpstarts
- 30% smaller footprint than typical panels
- Commercial grade solar panel is virtually indestructible
- Patented Pulse Technology extends battery life up to 3X
- Supports sustainability programs
- Reverse polarity protected
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty
It features a solid LED light - indicator of full sunlight/working at optimum level. The light fades when the panel is exposed to partial sunlight. Reverse polarity protected.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.41 x 9.85 x .2 in
- Controller Length: 3.4"
- Controller Width: 2.4"
- Controller Height: 1.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Box-to-Lug Wire Length: 3 ft
- Box-to-Panel Wire Length: 17 ft
- Model: SP-12
- Manufacturer: Pulse Tech
- Desulphation Pulse: Constant
- Panel Rating: 12 Watt
- Output Current: 750 mA
- Output Voltage: 16.5v
- Operating Temperature: 0ºF to 130ºF (-18ºC to 54ºC)
- Storage Temperature: 0ºF to 150ºF (-18ºC to 66ºC)
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Manufacturer Part #: 735X468
- UPC: 850444004634
- Made In: India