view large photo
PulseTech SolarPulse 12v 7 Watt Battery Solar Charger Maintainer
Sale Price: $137.95
Product InformationStore Part Number: SP-7
Replaces: SP-5 (Part# 735x305)
The PulseTech SP-7 SolarPulse 7-Watt Solar Charging System charges and maintains any 12-Volt lead-acid battery (VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded cell) and solves battery problems for anyone using two batteries connected in parallel. Pulse Technology reverses sulfate crystal buildup on the battery plates extending battery power and life up to 3 times. SolarPulse's higher efficiency, higher quality crystalline silicon cells pack more power per square inch than competitive products. Plastic coated panels are virtually indestructible.
Like all of PulseTech's SolarPulse models, the SP-7 utilizes their unrivaled solar charging system combined with a patented high frequency pulsing circuit, Pulse Technology, to ensure batteries start when needed and lasts up to three times longer. Pulse Technology reverses the naturally occurring process of battery sulfation - the main cause of battery failure. The SP-7 replaces the power loss from electrical accessories that occurs even when the ignition is switched off dramatically reducing jump starts and increasing battery power. It also replaces the power loss from vehicles that experience short run times between stops, high loads at idle and parasitic drain.
If you've used solar chargers before, you know it's important to choose the right solar panel for the amount of power you need and the size and place of the mounting location. In the past to get the power you need, you had to struggle with panels that were too big, too bulky and too fragile. With SolarPulse, you get the power you need with the most installation options for your outdoor vehicles or equipment. Instead of a breakable glass coating, SolarPulse's solar panels are protected with a clear polyurethane plastic coating that makes them virtually indestructible and impervious to weather aging and damage from bumps and knocks. An LED light indicates charge so you know when it’s working. The LED shines brightly when the solar panel is in full sunlight and working at optimum level and fades when the panel is exposed to partial sunlight.
- Max Output 450 mA - Approximately 1.8 to 2.7 amps a day output (dependent on light conditions)
- Works on ANY 12V lead-acid battery including VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded cell
- Maintains batteries at a full state of charge
- Dramatically reduces jumpstarts
- 30% smaller footprint than typical panels
- Commercial grade solar panel is virtually indestructible
- Patented Pulse Technology extends battery life up to 3 times
- Supports sustainability programs
- Reverse polarity protected
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty
The SP-7 replaces the SP-5 Battery Solar Charger. The SP-7 is a higher wattage and is only a slight increase in size!
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25 x 8.85 x 0.25 in
- Weight: 2.1 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Box-to-Lug Wire Length: 3 ft
- Box-to-Panel Wire Length: 17 ft
- Model: SP-7
- Manufacturer: Pulse Tech
- Desulphation Pulse: constant
- Operating Voltage: 12 V
- Output Current: 450 mA
- Output Voltage, Bulk Charge: 16.5 VDC
- Rated Power: 7 W
- Manufacturer Part #: 735X467
- Made In: India