view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
Solarland 12v 55 Watt Framed Solar Panel - SLP055-12U-W
Sale Price: $153.45
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Industrial grade panel at an excellent consumer grade price!
Product InformationStore Part Number: SLP055-12U-W
55 Watt Framed Solar Battery Charger
This module uses high quality Multi-crystalline solar cells. They make excellent trickle chargers and small motor power supplies. The 55 watt panel is great for powering fans and fountain pumps, charging 12 volt batteries for telemetry, gate openers, or for battery maintenance. This unit ships with 3 feet of cord, a sealed junction box, and a 10 year output warranty. A solar controller is recommended to improve charging efficiency and protect batteries.
Charge Controller highly recommended to prevent back-drain when sunlight is not present.
Shipping surcharge will be applied for Air Delivery as physical size of package increases Air Delivery price.
- 3.20 Amps output
- 12 to 19 amps a day output (dependent on light conditions)
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output.
- Heavy-duty anodized frames.
- High transparent low-iron,tempered glass.
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
- 2-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship, 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output, 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output
Ground Delivery is available online only. Air Shipping available for additional surcharge as physical size of package increases Air Delivery price. Please contact us for Next Day, Second Day, or Third Day Delivery pricing.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 26.57 x 25.75 x 1.18 in
- Weight: 12.46 lb
- Shipping Weight: 24 lb
- Maximum power (Pmax): 55 W
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 17.2 V
- Current at Pmax (Imp): 3.20 A
- Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 21.6 V
- Short-circuit current (Isc): 3.56 A
- Model: SLP030-12U
- Manufacturer: Solarland
- Temperature coefficient of Voc: -(80±10) mV/°C
- Temperature coefficient of Isc: (0.065±0.015)%/ °C
- Temperature coefficient of power: -(0.5±0.05)%/ °C
- NOCT (Air 20°C; Sun 0.8kW/m² wind 1m/s): 47±2°C
- Operating temperature: -40° to 85°C
- Maximum system voltage: 1000 V DC
- Power tolerance: ± 5%
- Manufacturer Part #: SLP055-12U-W
- Made In: Asia