view large photo
Universal 12v 75 AH Dual Purpose AGM Battery UB12750-40601
Sale Price: $198.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Product InformationStore Part Number: UB12750-40601
The UPG (Universal Power Group) Adventure Power AGM Battery is a state of the art design battery made in Asia, as are lower cost batteries of this type. Adventure Power is a hybrid design for use in Marine and RV applications. Recommended for use where high cranking amps and deep cycle is needed. This battery is a sealed (Non-Spillable) requires no addition of water during the life of the battery. The AGM can be mounted in any position, requires no maintenance and may be transported by Air or Ground without any special handling regulations. When an AGM battery is charged no hazardous fumes escape the battery case.
- AGM design yields excellent Cranking Power and good Deep Cycle performance.
- Resist shock and vibration.
- Maintenance-free, never needs filling
- Low self discharge rate
- Cranking and Cycle Use
- No gassing during charging
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
*Free shipping does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.87 x 6.75 x 9.87 in
- Weight: 54 lb
- Shipping Weight: 56 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 20 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA,EPA/OSHA
- BCI Group: 24
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- Handle: 1
- CA (@32°F): 1195
- Reserve Minutes 25A: 178
- C.C.A.: 945
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 75
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5 to 13.8 VDC
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.4 to 14.8 VDC
- Manufacturer Part #: UB12750-40601
- Terminal Position: