view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
CTEK 12v Multi US 3300 3.3 Amp Smart Charger - CTEK-56-158
Sale Price: $69.99 - No Tax
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Product InformationStore Part Number: CTEK-56-158
The CTEK MULTI US 3300 (Part No. 56-158) is a versatile battery charger in a compact format that makes it convenient and easy to charge and maintain all household vehicles. The special cold mode means that you can also charge during cold winter days without problems.
Perfect for car, vintage car, personal watercraft, boats with one battery, boats with start & service battery, scooter, motorcycle, Quad/ATV, lawnmower, caravan, and tractor.
CTEK offers a wide range of NEW GENERATION battery chargers. Unlike old battery chargers, CTEK chargers are designed with a focus on simplicity, safety, and flexibility. The MULTI US 3300 is the charger that every household needs. It is perfectly suited for motorcycles, cars, lawn mowers, jet skis, and any other vehicle with batteries up to 120 Ah. Simply connect it and battery problems are in the past.
There is no need for any specific knowledge of batteries or their charging methods; the MULTI US 3300 will take care it. Once switched to the preferred mode, the charger takes its own readings and then begins to charge the battery. Once it is finished charging, it will automatically switch to its maintenance phase - CTEK's patented pulse charging - arguably the most caring mode for a battery connected for a long time. Simply connect it to solve most battery problems from the past.
The MULTI US 3300 is specifically developed for different needs, vehicles, and batteries. There is a choice between three different modes. The low current mode (the motorcycle icon) is perfect for smaller 12V batteries such as motorbikes, lawn mowers, jet skies, snowmobiles, etc. The higher current mode (the car icon) is for automotive or marine applications with larger batteries. Finally, an additional winter mode (the snowflake) is specifically aimed at charging and maintenance in cold weather. It is also perfectly suited for Optima Red Top batteries.
Unused batteries lose their power and their life is shortened through sulphation. It is also more difficult to charge sulfated batteries. The MULTI US 3300 has a patented method for reconditioning sulfated batteries. The charger analyzes the state of the battery and, if possible, recovers the battery and its power.
Most vehicles today are equipped with sensitive electronic systems. Unlike less-sophisticated chargers, there is no need to disconnect the battery; the MULTI US 3300 is specially designed to not damage electronic systems.
The MULTI US 3300 is prepared to charge and maintain, no matter the weather, temperature, or situation. The MULTI US 3300 is extremely robust and water and dust resistant (IP65 classification). The MULTI US 3300 is certified for use between -4° F and +122° F. In order to make things easier and more convenient, the Comfort Connect (eyelet terminals) can be permanently connected to the vehicle's battery.
All CTEK models are designed to consider the safety of the user. They are spark free, making the connection much easier and safer considering the gases batteries normally produce. The MULTI US 3300 is also protected from reverse-polarity connections and is short-circuit proof. A red light on the charger will simply indicate that the charging cannot begin until the user has connected the charger correctly.
Includes two interchangeable connection leads, one with clamps, and one with eyelet terminals.
- Fully automatic 4-step charging and maintenance maximizes battery life and performance
- Numerous accessories simplify using the same charger for multiple batteries
- Water-resistant so that the solution could be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof, and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
- 5 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.5 x 2.0 x 1.5 in
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
- Charging Voltage: 14.4 V / 14.7 V
- Maximum Charging Current: Max 3.3 A
- AC Input: 120 VAC
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Model: CTEK 56-158
- Manufacturer: CTEK
- Charger Type: 4-Step Fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery Type: 12 V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery Capacity: 1.2-90 AH, maintenance charging up to 120 AH
- Ambient temperature: -4° F to +122° F (-20° to +50° C), output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Insulation: IP65(splash and dust proof)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Manufacturer Part #: CTEK 56-158
- Made In: Asia