view large photo
Universal 12v 110 AH Dual Purpose AGM Battery UB121100-40603
Sale Price: $239.95
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Shipping valid within the 48 contiguous states. Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: UB121100-40603
The UPG (Universal Power Group) Adventure Power AGM Battery is a state of the art design battery made in Asia, as are lower cost batteries of this type. Adventure Power is a hybrid design for use in Marine and RV applications. Recommended for use where high cranking amps and deep cycle is needed. This battery is a sealed (Non-Spillable) requires no addition of water during the life of the battery. The AGM can be mounted in any position, requires no maintenance and may be transported by Air or Ground without any special handling regulations. When an AGM battery is charged no hazardous fumes escape the battery case.
- AGM design yields excellent Cranking Power and good Deep Cycle performance.
- Resist shock and vibration.
- Maintenance-free, never needs filling
- Low self discharge rate
- Cranking and Cycle Use
- No gassing during charging
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
Typically AGM batteries DO NOT require a special battery charger as charge requirements are similar to Wet Cell or other types of Maintenance Free batteries. If you are in unsure about the charger you need please contact one of our technical advisers.
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 x 6.8 x 9.5 in
- Weight: 71 lb
- Shipping Weight: 73 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 30 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- Regulatory Approval: DOT, ICAA, IATA, IMDA,EPA/OSHA
- BCI Group: 30 H
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- Handle: 1
- CA (@32°F): 1525
- Reserve Minutes 25A: 205
- C.C.A.: 1205
- 20 Hr. Rate Amp/Hr: 110
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.5 to 13.8 VDC
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.4 to 14.8 VDC
- Manufacturer Part #: UB121100-40603
- Terminal Position: