view large photo
Kinetik Marine 12v 110 AH 1205 CCA Dual Purpose AGM Marine Battery
Sale Price: $223.95
- Buy 11 or more for $213.95 each
OR Simple-Click Checkout
Batteries ship from various warehouses and usually deliver within 7 working days.
Product InformationStore Part Number: KM121100-40603
The Kinetik Marine KM121100 is a good quality group 31 dual purpose AGM battery manufactured in Asia by UPG (Universal Power Group). The Kinetik Marine KM121100 offers a high 1205 CCA with a 110 AH capacity for deep cycle and starting applications.
Recommended for use where high cranking amps and deep cycle capabilities are needed. This battery is a sealed (Non-Spillable) requires no addition of water during the life of the battery. The AGM can be mounted on its side or standing up, requires no maintenance and may be transported by Air or Ground without any special handling regulations. When an AGM battery is charged no hazardous fumes escape the battery case.
- AGM design yields excellent Cranking Power and good Deep Cycle performance.
- Resist shock and vibration.
- Maintenance-free, never needs filling
- Low self discharge rate
- Cranking and Cycle Use
- No gassing during charging
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
Typically AGM batteries DO NOT require a special battery charger as charge requirements are similar to Wet Cell or other types of Maintenance Free batteries. If you are in unsure about the charger you need please contact one of our technical advisers.
*Shipping does not include fees for highly rural location, hard to reach locations, islands or location requiring ferry's. These locations may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be advised prior to your order being processed if additional fees are required, at which point you may proceed with the order if accepted.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 x 6.76 x 9.33 in
- Weight: 65.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 69 lb
- Maximum Charging Current: 33 A
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V
- BCI Group: 31
- Model: 40603
- Manufacturer: Universal Power Group
- M.C.A.: 1525
- C.C.A.: 1205
- Amp/Hr: 110 AH
- Charging Voltage Standby Use: 13.6 to 13.8 VDC
- Cycle Service Charging Voltage: 14.6 to 14.8 VDC
- Manufacturer Part #: KM121100