view large photo
Quick Cable Flooded Battery Water Me Sensor - Vent Cap QC-Wsensor
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping*
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
For use on Flooded or Wet Cell Lead Acid Batteries Only.
Product InformationStore Part Number: QC-Wsensor
Checking water levels is very important for flooded batteries. A loss of water is one of the most common causes of battery failure. With the Quick Cable Water Sensor, it's easy to determine if the water level in each cell is adequate or not. The sensor is designed to be pluged into the cover of a cell. The ring terminal cord is to be attached to the negative terminal on the battery. It's that simple!
- For use on Flooded or Wet Cell batteries only
- Green light flashes - indicates adequate amount of water in cell
- No flashing light - add distilled water to cell
- Easy installation
*Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxW): 2 9⁄16 x 1 3⁄8 in
- Probe Length: 1 5/8
- Probe Diameter: 3/8
- Manufacturer: Quick Cable
- Weight: .05
- Shipping Weight (lb.): 0.5
- Manufacturer Part #: QC-Wsensor
- Made In: USA