The Steca Solarix PRS-1010 charge controller is a simplistic high-performance solar charge controller. Steca designed the Solarix line with a modern design featuring different colored LED lights to give you information regarding the state of charge.
The Steca PRS-1010 operates on the serial principle, which separate the solar module from the battery in order to protect it against overcharging. The Solarix PRS-1010 is designed to charge lead-acid batteries (Wet & AGM) or gel cell batteries without the need for complex configuration settings.
For larger projects, the charge controllers can also be equipped with special functions: e.g. with night light function and selectable charging plateau and deep-discharge protection voltages.
- Series controller
- Automatic detection of voltage
- Voltage and current regulation
- PWM control
- Multistage charging technology
- Current compensated load disconnection
- Automatic load reconnection
- Temperature compensation
- Common positive grounding or negative grounding on one terminal
- Integrated self test