view large photo
Trojan 2v 1110 AH Deep Cycle Premium Line Flooded Battery - L16RE-2V
Sale Price: $389.00
Some areas may require a handling fee which may be included in the quote.
*May not be available in all states.
Product InformationStore Part Number: L16RE-2V
The Trojan L16RE-2V is a Trojan Premium Line Flooded Battery. The L16RE-2V is optimized for Renewable Energy applications which are operate under challenging conditions such as fluctuating or extreme temperatures, remote locations and the intermittent nature of solar and wind power generation.
Designed with a 10-year battery life, Trojan Battery’s Premium line of flooded, deep-cycle batteries is specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous conditions of renewable energy applications. Our product strategy is focused on one simple objective – manufacture the highest quality battery available in the industry, which is why our Premium line is tested to IEC standards.
EXPECTED LIFE VS. TEMPERATURE - Chemical reactions internal to the battery are driven by voltage and temperature. The higher the battery temperature, the faster chemical reactions will occur. While higher temperatures can provide improved discharge performance the increased rate of chemical reactions will result in a corresponding loss of battery life. As a rule of thumb, for every 10°C increase in temperature the reaction rate doubles. Thus, a month of operation at 35°C is equivalent in battery life to two months at 25°C. Heat is an enemy of all lead acid batteries, FLA, AGM and gel alike and even small increases in temperature will have a major influence on battery life.
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which optimizes porosity development in the active material enabling the active material to be used more effectively. This results in sustained battery performance over a longer period of time.
- DuraGrid™ Design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life.
- Maxguard® XL Separator is exclusively available in Trojan’s Premium and Industrial lines. It features a wide-channel design which increases acid flow for optimum battery performance, and provides even greater resistance to stratification, a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems.
- The Polyon™ container is Trojan’s ultra-rugged case design which protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions, such as moisture and dirt buildup, and safeguards against potential acid leaks.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.67 x 6.95 x 17.56 in
- Weight: 119 lb
- Voltage: 2 V
- Absorption Charge (Voltage Per Cell): 2.35-2.45
- Float Charge (Voltage Per Cell): 2.20 V
- Equalize Charge (Voltage Per Cell): 2.58 V
- 2 Hr Rate: 722 AH
- 5 Hr Rate: 909 AH
- 10 Hr Rate: 1021 AH
- Model: L16RE-2V
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- 20 Hr Rate: 1110 AH
- 48 Hr Rate: 1182 AH
- 72 Hr Rate: 1210 AH
- 100 Hr Rate: 1235 AH
- Energy 100 Hr Rate: 2.47 kWh
- Operating Temperature: -4° F to 113° F (-20° C to +45° C). At temperatures below 32° F (0° C) maintain a state of charge greater than 60%.
- Group: L16
- Warranty: 24 Month Free / 25-60 Months Prorated
- Type: Flooded Lead-Acid Wet Cell
- Manufacturer Part #: L16RE-2V