view large photo
Swipe Photo to View More
CTEK 12v Multi US 7002 7 Amp Smart Charger - CTEK-56-353
Sale Price: $139.99
$7.50 Flat Rate Shipping *
OR Simple-Click Checkout
This Qualifies for FLAT RATE Shipping of $7.50 per order*
Product InformationStore Part Number: CTEK-56-353
The MULTI US 7002 (Part No. 56-353) is the ideal battery charger for your caravan, car, and boat. The battery charger is well-suited for all-year use. Thanks to its SUPPLY mode, the battery charger provides power even without a battery. The SUPPLY mode is indispensable when changing the battery as you avoid losing complicated program settings.
Perfect for vintage car, boats with one battery, boats with start & service battery, boats with start & service bank, scooter, motorcycle, Quad/ATV, lawnmower, caravan, and tractor.
A NEW GENERATION of CTEK universal charger, the MULTI US 7002 has a unique 8-step charging curve. This new refined technology developed by CTEK ensures that the vehicle's battery gets the best possible care. It even analyzes if the battery can hold the charge given. If it cannot, the battery is faulty and needs to be replaced. The CTEK chargers are developed for safety: personal, vehicle and battery.
There is no need for any specific knowledge of batteries or their charging methods; the MULTI US 7002 will take care of that. Once you switched to the preferred mode, the charger takes its own readings and then begins to charge the battery in 8 steps, including pulse maintenance for best performance and service life (arguably the most caring mode for a battery connected for a long time - a CTEK patented system). It is also perfectly suited for Optima Yellow Top batteries. The MULTI US 7002 can also be connected for months, which is ideal for seasonal vehicles.
Unused batteries lose their power and their life is shortened through sulphation. It is also more difficult to charge sulfated batteries. The MULTI US 7002 has a patented method for reconditioning sulfated batteries. The charger analyzes the state of the battery and, if possible, recovers the battery and its power.
The MULTI US 7002 is prepared to charge and maintain, no matter the weather, temperature or situation. The MULTI US 7002 is extremely robust and water and dust resistant (IP65 classification). The MULTI US 7002 is certified for use between -4° F and +122° F. In order to make things easier and more convenient, the Comfort Connect (eyelet terminals) can be permanently connected to the vehicle's battery.
Most vehicles today are equipped with sensitive electronic systems. Unlike less-sophisticated chargers, there is no need to disconnect the battery; the MULTI US 7002 is specially designed to not damage electronic systems.
All CTEK models are designed to consider the safety of the user. They are spark-free, making the connection much easier and safer considering the gases batteries normally produce. The MULTI US 7002 is also protected from reverse-polarity connections and is short-circuit proof. A red light on the charger will simply indicate that the charging cannot begin until the user has connected the charger correctly.
The Supply mode serves as a power supply unit that can run 12V equipment up to 7A. When changing a battery, important settings will therefore not be lost. The unique Record mode restores the power capacity in a stratified battery, prolonging its life. The stratifying process starts after just a few deep discharges of the battery.
Includes two interchangeable connection leads, one with clamps, and one with eyelet terminals.
- Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 8 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Recondition and Supply Mode
- Numerous accessories simplifies using the same charger for multiple batteries
- Water-resistant so that the solution could be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Patented desulfation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
- 5 Year Warranty
* Flat Rate shipping is for the lower 48 states only.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 in
- Weight: 1.7 lb
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb
- Charging Voltage: 13.6 V (supply) / 14.4 V / 14.7 V / 15.8 V (Recond)
- Maximum Charging Current: Max 7 A
- AC Input: 100–115 VAC
- AC Frequency: 50–60 Hz
- Model: CTEK 56-353
- Manufacturer: CTEK
- Charger Type: 8-Step Fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery Type: 12 V lead-acid batteries (Wet, Maintenance Free, AGM, and Most GEL)
- Battery Capacity: 14-150 Ah, up to 225 Ah for maintenance
- Ambient temperature: -4° F to +122° F (-20˚ to +50˚ C), output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Insulation: IP65(splash and dust proof)(Raintight)
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Manufacturer Part #: CTEK 56-353
- Made In: Asia